Samstag, 17. März 2012

I. AM. BACK

Wow FINALLY!!!

I'm back with my blog.... long time no see, I'm sorry Q_Q
I was just so freakin busy with school and BLAH...

But NOW that I'm back.... there are some news. WHOOT!

First of all...
Well yeah, I'm back.
Secondly.... I'm going back to korea for vacation this summer. With ma beloved friend and classmate who loves Boyfriend xD
I'm looking foreward to see my super nice friends again.... (A special person, PLEASE.. be still there T_T)
Thiiiird...... I have contact with my last host sister and I REALLY wanna see her again. I'll meet her too... well I hope she isn't TOO busy. x'(

But the MOST important thing is still that I'm gonna miss my Carol SO MUCH when I'm there..... because WELL we lived there together for a freakin whole year and were out every day.............. buhu Q_Q
Carol, why can't you be there too?


---


Oh yeah whatever I just can't upload anything because it hates me..... (haha no news for me in internet xD) but yeah.
Maybe it works later or tomorrow... but I can't promise anything xDDD

Well well whatever I think that I'm more active from now on so...

See ya T_T (I lost it so I dunno what i wanted to write)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen